If you were injured because of another’s negligence, you should consider hiring the injury lawyers in Fort Worth at Anderson Cummings.
With the help of a qualified attorney who understands the complexities of personal injury claims, you may be able to maximize your claim’s compensation for the suffering and losses you have endured.
Anderson & Cummings’ personal injury team has provided these answers to questions we often hear about hiring a lawyer. If you have any further questions regarding your personal injury claim, do not hesitate to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.
What can a Personal Injury Attorney Do for Me?
A personal injury attorney can provide several beneficial services that will assist you during the claims process, such as:
- Negotiating offers with insurance companies and attorneys to help secure a favorable settlement for your claim
- Advising you of the laws affecting your claim and how to apply them to your benefit
- Investigating the cause of your injury to construct a viable case that supports your claim
- Handling communication with all insurers and attorneys involved with your claim to ensure you are being fairly treated
- Providing you with an accurate estimate of what your claim may be worth
Our team of dedicated personal injury attorneys are ready to fight to help you recover maximum compensation for your injury.
Your best interests will always be at the forefront of every decision we make regarding your claim, including whether we believe you should pursue further legal action through a personal injury lawsuit.
When Should I Consult With a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Minor injury claims may not require the help of a personal injury lawyer. However, if you were severely injured in an accident, it is always in your best interest to consult with a personal injury attorney.
You should contact our attorneys right away if your claim involves any of the following:
- You were severely injured and are expected to incur significant medical expenses and time missed from work
- Your injury was caused by another’s negligence
- You have been contact by an insurance company attempting to pressure you into signing medical release forms or provide personal information
- The insurance company offered you a settlement that you believe is unreasonably low
You should always contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to help ensure your claim is filed within the two-year statute of limitations that Texas imposes on filing personal injury claims. It is imperative that your claims is filed within this deadline or else you lose the right to pursue damages from the at-fault party.
What will it Cost to Hire a Personal Injury?
An important factor many personal injury victims consider when deciding whether to hire an attorney is the cost.
We understand that you may have suffered significant financial loss and may be temporarily or permanently prevented from working following your injury. One of our main priorities is to ensure you are not burdened with large financial obligations and are able to focus on recovering from your injury.
For this reason, many personal injury attorneys, including the attorneys at Anderson Cummings, work on a contingency fee basis.
This means all of our services are provided without charging you upfront for any legal fees. If we succeed in winning your case, we will only require a fee from the damages you are awarded.
Contact Our Fort Worth Lawyers Today
The Fort Worth personal injury attorneys of Anderson & Cummings are committed to our clients. We fight to recover maximized compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident caused by another’s negligence, do not hesitate to contact and schedule a free, no obligation consultation. We will fight to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Call (817) 920-9000 or complete our Free Case Evaluation form today.