Anderson Cummings Scholarship for Higher Education
As part of our commitment to helping students excel academically, our law firm is proud to offer the Anderson Cummings AC Scholarship for Higher Education. The scholarship is designed to cultivate, encourage and support exceptional leadership and achievement by Tarrant County students.
Two, $500.00 scholarships.
NOTE: Limited to one scholarship per winning applicant.
The application requirements for the Anderson Cummings AC Scholarship for Higher Education are as follows:
- All student applicants must be currently enrolled as a Senior in a Tarrant County High School
- All student applicants must submit a minimum GPA of 3.0
- All student applicants must plan to attend an accredited 2 or 4 year U.S. College/University as a full time student beginning the summer or fall immediately following high school graduation
- All student applicants must have an official copy of their high school transcript
- Applications must be correctly completed in full
- Incomplete application packets will not be processed, and applicants with incomplete packets will not be notified and asked to submit missing information
- All student applicants must complete and include a 500 to 1,500 word essay on a topic of our choice
- All student applicant essays must be in a .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_sac.pdf
How To Apply:
Please complete the Anderson Cummings located on this page.
Deadline For Applications:
April 1st, 2021
Terms & Conditions:
The Anderson Cummings Scholarship for Higher Education is open to all eligible high school seniors in Tarrant County, TX.
For the fall semester, all scholarship funds are to be dispersed to the selected applicant(s) by the end of August.
The scholarship winner(s) is/are determined at the sole discretion of the selection committee at the law offices of Anderson Cummings. The decision of that committee is final.
Any information provided will be used solely to determine the scholarship winner(s) and subsequently deleted after the selection period. Any information provided will NOT be sold to any third parties. Information MAY be used for public relations purposes but only with the consent of the winning applicant.
The selection process used by the scholarship selection committee is in no way influenced by race, gender, sexual preference, nation of origin or any other criteria with the exception of the recipient meeting the specified application criteria and the evaluation of the essay that is provided by the applicant with their application.