Recovered For Our Clients
Rated By Our Clients
Fighting to Right Wrongs
For a FREE, no-obligation review of your claim, call us at (817) 920-9000 or reach us online by completing a Free Case Review form.
Free Case Review
Board Certified + Award Winning
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Lawyers
At the law offices of Anderson & Cummings, our team of highly trained attorneys have over 50 years of combined personal injury experience and a proven track record of success.
Notable Case Results
More than $100 Million
Recovered for Our Clients
At the law offices of Anderson & Cummings, our team of highly trained attorneys have over 50 years
of combined personal injury experience and a proven track record of success.
Verdict & Settlement
Your Piece of Mind: Our Priority
Couldn’t have made it thru my Lawsuit as well as I did had I not had such a GREAT Law Firm handling my case! It was an incredibly difficult time for my Family and I wasn’t always the best Client at times but they were Wonderful! I can’t say Thank You enough to everyone involved!!!
Do You Need a Lawyer?
If you are injured because of someone else’s negligence, the law says that you should be compensated. But the law sets up a lot of roadblocks between you and that compensation – defenses, time limitations, court requirements, limits on the types of damages recoverable, to name just a few.
- What standard of care is applicable to your situation?
- Are both compensatory and punitive damages available? Are there limits on the amount of the different kinds of damages?
- How does the doctrine of comparative negligence apply to your situation?
- What is “contribution and indemnity?” Can the person who injured you use it to avoid paying?
- Do any “special defenses” or “immunities” apply and how do you get around them?
- What is the “Statute of Limitations” and how does it apply to your case? Are there any special circumstances that can prevent the statute from running – in effect, “stop time?”
- Is the other person’s insurance policy the only source of potential recovery?
- Is there a choice of venue and, if so, which one is best for your suit?
- These and countless other issues need to be considered relating to when, where, and against whom your claim should be brought.
So, yes. You need a lawyer.
Because We Are Good
We are all AV rated – the highest possible rating by Martindale Hubbell, the most widely respected national ranking system for lawyers.
Partner Seth Anderson is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and partner John Cummings is double Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law and Civil Trial Law. Less than 7% of all licensed attorneys in Texas have this accreditation.
We are all rated perfect 10/10 by AVVO Ratings. Our attorneys have more than five decades of combined legal experience and have been selected as Texas Super Lawyers by Thomas Reuters Services.
Because We Are Aggressive
The other guy’s insurance company is not your friend. We know their tricks and how they try to make people like you sell themselves short by the “swoop and settle” tactic. We will not let them pressure you into taking less than you deserve.
We are willing to invest in you and will hire investigators and expert witnesses when needed to prove your case.
We are not afraid of the courthouse. While settling may be the best thing for your case, when it is not, we will take it to trial. And the other side knows that.
Because You Can Trust Us
Your interests come first. Before ours. Before anyone else’s.
That is our duty and our promise to you.
We make sure that you have all the information you need to make smart decisions. And we explain the consequences of those decisions.
And Because We Take The Law Seriously
We are all members and current directors of the Tarrant County Trial Lawyers’ Association. John has served as its President.
We are all members of the Texas Trial Lawyers’ Association. Seth is on its Board of Directors.
We cannot be effective advocates for you unless we are on top of changes in the law. So, staying current is important to us. That is why we all regularly attend – and sometimes teach – continuing legal education courses and programs.
Anderson & Cummings has an experienced team of board certified personal injury lawyers in Fort Worth
who are dedicated to defending the rights of the injured in the below practice areas.
November 08, 2023 | in Truck Accident