You rely on your vehicle to keep you safe and to function in the manner that it was designed to.
However, when your car is defective the problems with that vehicle can potentially put you and everyone else on the road at risk for an accident.
At the law offices of Anderson & Cummings, our auto accident lawyers in Fort Worth hold automakers responsible for defects in their products. If you were in an accident caused by or made worse by a defective automobile part, call (877) 920-9009 today to have an attorney review your case for free.
You can also fill out our free consultation form to have one of our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys contact you.
Examples of Automobile Defects
Automobiles are complicated machines, and many different parts can fail and cause an accident. Some of the most common vehicle defects which injure drivers include:
- Defective tires: Tire treads can separate from the wheel, causing an accident or rollover.
- SUV rollover: SUV’s which are poorly designed are susceptible to rolling over following a tire blowout or during sharp turns because of a high center of gravity.
- Roof crush: When a vehicle rolls over, roofs which are not designed to bear weight can crush downward into the driver or passengers.
- Door latch failure: Doors with defective locking mechanisms can cause a driver or passenger to be ejected from a vehicle during a crash.
- Seat belt failure: A seat belt which fails to restrain its occupants during a crash can make injuries worse than if the seat belt was functioning.
- Air bag failure: Airbags that fail to deploy or deploy late can cause head and neck injuries to the driver.
- Fuel system defects: A car with a defective fuel system may leak fluid, causing fires or explosions after an accident.
Anderson Cummings – Lets Win This!
If you believe your vehicle may have been defective, be sure that you have it examined by an expert before it is repaired. The attorneys at Anderson & Cummings have the experience and the resources to help you prove that your car malfunctioned and caused your accident.
We work on a contingent fee basis, so we only get paid if we obtain a recovery on your case.
Call (877) 920-9009 to speak with a Fort Worth personal injury lawyer near you today, or fill out our case evaluation form to have your case reviewed for free.